In a municipality of Padre Burgos within the province of Quezon is Borawan Island. With limestone rocks, white to golden sand, and turquoise waters, it’s a treasure spot of this city. Take pleasure in tenting or a peaceable expertise on this place. Right here’s a issues to do in Borawan Island in addition to what to do and bills you possibly can incur.
On the facet of Pagbilao Chica Island is Borawan. It received its identify from Boracay and Palawan because the island has nice sand and limestone. Try how one can journey right here and revel in a weekend journey.
Issues to do in Borawan Island
1. Camp on the seashore
Pitch your tent or hire one and spend an evening on the seashore of Borawan. Benefit from the recent sea breeze and spend just a few hours counting stars. It is going to certainly be a terrific expertise with your loved ones or buddies.
2. Verify close by Islands
Island hop and take a look at islands like Dampalitan and Puting Buhangin. You can additionally snorkel and witness marine life underwater. It might be an extra expense, however so price it.
3. Do Enjoyable Actions
Except for seashore bumming, swimming, or snorkeling; you possibly can do extra enjoyable actions like Kayaking, Jetski, and Banana Boat. You can additionally climb the limestones when you have the correct gear. Make your journey tremendous memorable with these actions.
Listed here are the bills you may incur throughout your journey to Borawan Island:
- Day Tour – PHP 150 (120 Discounted Value for Senior or Pupil)
- In a single day Payment – PHP 220 (180 Discounted Value for Senior or Pupil)
- P.S. No extra entrance charge for these staying in Station 3
- Pier to Borawan Island – PHP 800 for 8 individuals
- Tp Borawan Island + Dampalitan – PHP 1,200 for 8 individuals
- To Borawan Island + Dampalitan + Puting Buhangin – PHP 1,800 for 8 individuals
- Dampalitan Island Entrance Payment – PHP 60
- Puting Buhangin Island Entrance Payment – PHP 100
- There’s a restaurant in Station 3 of the Island
- Meals isn’t allowed in Station 3 aside from Chips
- Company can deliver meals in Station 1 & 2, which is beneficial if you wish to journey in a finances
For Station 1 and a pair of
For Station 3
How one can get to Borawan Island
Commute (Public Transportation)
- Trip a bus from Cubao that’s sure for Unisan Quezon
- An alternative choice is to go to JAC Liner, Jam Liner or Lucena Strains Stations in Manila and experience a visit to Lucena, the primary journey it’s at 2:00 AM, then journey from Lucena to Unisan
- You’ll have to cease at QCRB (Quezon Capital Rural Financial institution, Inc) in Padre Burgos
- Journey Time is 4 – 5 hours, costing PHP 200 – 300
- From QCRB, take a tricycle to Brgy. Basiao Port or Aplaya
To Borawan Island
- There are boats for rent in Aplaya (the Port)
- Normally, it prices PHP 800 for 8 individuals on to Borawan Island
- If you wish to go to different islands, you’ll have to pay 1,200 or 1,800
Journey Information Tricks to Borawan Island
- ATMs will not be out there, so you have to withdraw on the airport or the mainland earlier than coming right here
- The island has retailer, restaurant, showers, and bathrooms
- It’s advisable to purchase meals and water within the mainland earlier than you cross the island as what you need could also be costly or not out there
- If you’d like much less crowd, you may decide to remain at Station 3
- If it will get crowder right here, you may attempt staying at Dampalitan Island, as a substitute
Pattern Itinerary to Borawan Island
Day 1 Itinerary to Borawan Island
4:30 AM – Journey to Padre Burgos
9:00 AM – Arrive at Aplaya / Purchase meals, water, and snacks
9:30 AM – Island Hopping / Dampalitan Island / Puting Buhangin
5:00 PM – Borawan Island / Swimming
7:00 PM – Dinner / Sleep
Day 2 Itinerary to Borawan Island
8:00 AM – Breakfast / Swimming / Island Tour
12:00 PM – Lunch / Pictorials / Wash Up
3:00 PM – Journey to Mainland
3:30 PM – Return to Manila
If you wish to camp out on the seashore and calm down whereas feeling the ocean breeze; Borawan Island is a superb place to go. No have to fly to really feel the nice white sand of Boracay or see the Limestone rocks of Palawan, you may witness it In Padre Burgos, Quezon. Borawan Island is a paradise simply hours away from Manila. You received’t remorse staying right here. Take pleasure in!
Are you on Pinterest? Pin these!
Concerning the Author
Hey, I’m Lyza! I as soon as was an individual who simply imagined going to locations “in the future” however determined to pursue my goals. My first journey overseas was in Japan, solo, final 2018, and fell in love with the journey since. I’m aiming to go to 10 international locations earlier than turning 30 and a pair of new locations within the Philippines yearly. In addition to touring, I really like organizing journeys, pictures, studying, and making new buddies. Comply with my adventures via my Instagram.