Right here’s our listing of issues to do in Biak-na-Bato Nationwide Park if you wish to hike Mt. Manalmon or take a look at the caves like Bayubok or Madlum Cave. In Philippine Historical past, the Republic of Biak-na-Bato was the primary republic declared within the nation by Emilio Aguinaldo. Most of it was positioned in Barangay that shares the identical title. It grew to become a Nationwide Park in 1937 as proclaimed by Manuel L. Quezon.
Situated within the province of Bulacan, this park is a well-liked spot for adventurers as you may get a improbable view of the park on the high of Mt. Manalmon. It’s additionally very simple for novices. Must you be up for extra adventures, discover Bayubok Cave and the historic Madlum Cave. You’ll take pleasure in a day there and go house with enjoyable reminiscences.
Issues to do in Biak-Na-Bato Nationwide Park
1. Hike Mt. Manalmon
If you wish to strive mountaineering close to the metro, Mt. Manalmon is a superb place to begin in case you are a newbie. The hike to the summit is 1 or 2 hours relying in your pace, one other one to go down. Guides are required that will help you in your path and preserve you protected. P.S. In order for you extra one other mountain to overcome, Mt. Gola is only a 30 or 1-hour hike from right here.
Spelunk on the caves of Biak-Na-Bato Nationwide Park. There are two well-known caves within the space, one is the Madlum or Manalmon Cave, that’s a location website for Mulawin in addition to a refuge throughout World Battle 2. The opposite one is the Bayubok cave, which can take about two hours to discover as there are difficult chambers that wants you to crawl, climb, or rappel down. It’s an journey!
3. Take a dip!
As you hike on the path in direction of the caves or to a different mountain (Mt. Gola), you’ll move by Madlum River. You’ll be able to absolutely have a picnic on this space. Don’t neglect to take a dip and benefit from the waters.
Listed here are the prices you may incur throughout your journey to Biak-Na-Bato Nationwide Park:
- Entrance Charges – PHP 30
- Information Payment – PHP 300 for 10 individuals
- Caving Payment – PHP 150 per cave
- Headlamp Rental – PHP 30
- There are shops close to the registration space, nevertheless, past that, you may discover none
- It’s higher to purchase your meals earlier than coming right here or packing a picnic
The best way to get to Biak Na Bato Nationwide Park
- Journey a bus to Cabanatuan Metropolis or Gapan Metropolis, those that move by San Miguel, Bulacan (not those that move by SCTEX)
- Journey time is 2 to three hours
- You might pay PHP 100 – 200
- Cease at Brgy. Kamias / Camias
- From there, take a tricycle to Biak-na-Bato Nationwide Park (PHP 250 – 400 per tricycle)
- You need to use google maps for this
- Take the North Luzon Expressway and take the Sta, Rita Exit
- Proceed to Plaridel Bypass Highway to San Miguel
- While you arrive at Brgy. Kamias, you’ll be able to ask locals for the course to Brgy. Madlum
Journey Information Tricks to Biak Na Bato Nationwide Park
- It’s higher in case you are match if you wish to take pleasure in all the actions right here
- Pack lunch or meals as there should not eating places or carenderias within the space
- Convey additional garments, particularly if you’ll be swimming
- As you’ll cross the river, you should use these easy-to-dry sandals or footwear; it also needs to be snug for mountaineering
- Use sunblock or at the least put on correct apparel throughout your trekking or spelunking
- You too can convey waterproof luggage or devices
- Convey plenty of water for hydration
- Be conscious of the principles; no vandalizing or littering within the space
Pattern Itinerary in Biak Na Bato Nationwide Park
4:00 AM – Journey from Manila to Bulacan
6:30 AM – Arrival in Bulacan
7:00 AM – Arrival in Biak Na Bato Nationwide Park / Registration / Breakfast
7:30 AM – Trek to Mt. Manalmon
9:30 AM – Arrival on the Peak / Image Taking
10:30 AM – Go down / Arrival at Madlum River
11:00 AM – Lunch / Swimming
12:30 PM – Madlum Cave
2:00 PM – Bayubok cave
4:00 PM – Return to the registration Space / Wash-up
5:00 PM – Journey Again to Manila
I hope this journey information to Biak Na Bato Nationwide Park in San Miguel, Bulacan. It’s not solely a spot that makes you are feeling like you’re in journey but in addition has historic significance. I hope you could have enjoyable in your future journey there!
Are you on Pinterest? Pin these!
Concerning the Author
Hey, I’m Lyza! I as soon as was an individual who simply imagined going to locations “someday” however determined to pursue my desires. My first journey overseas was in Japan, solo, final 2018, and fell in love with the journey since. I’m aiming to go to 10 international locations earlier than turning 30 and a pair of new locations within the Philippines yearly. Apart from touring, I like organizing journeys, images, studying, and making new pals. Observe my adventures by my Instagram.