Right here’s our listing of issues to do in Sohoton Cove, Bucas Grande, Socorro, Surigao del Norte, Philippines!
With crystal clear waters, a jellyfish sanctuary, beautiful caves, and immense magnificence, Sohoton Cove is a superb place to spend a day if you end up in Surigao del Norte. It’s situated in Bucas Grande Island that shares a border with Socorro, one other city in Surigao. This distinctive place will make you fall in love with nature.
The Sohoton Cove in Surigao will not be a Nationwide Park; the true one is in Samar, which additionally shares the identical identify however is Sohoton Caves and Pure Bridge Park. If you’re off to Siargao, don’t neglect to cease by right here for a day or a half.
Issues to Do Sohoton Cove
1. Try the caves
If you find yourself off to Sohoton Cove, discover the caves and study their tales. There’s a cave that you just’ll want dive to get inside and it makes you glow. Some, you’ll must climb, then bounce off! It’s going to be a memorable expertise!
2. See the Jellyfish
Off you go to the Jellyfish Sanctuary or Tojoman Lagoon to see or swim with these beautiful creatures. They’re noticed jelly (Mastigias Papua) and are stingless. Nevertheless, it’s higher to not get them out of the water as they’re fragile and more than likely die.
Seize your snorkeling gear and swimwear and see the huge fantastic thing about the underwater world in Sohoton Cove. It’s additionally a bonus when you have an underwater digital camera so you can take plenty of photos. The expertise is so value it!
Listed here are the charges you may pay while you go go to the place:
Entrance Price: PHP 25 (PHP 100 for Foreigners)
Allow: PHP 50 (PHP 100 for Foreigners)
Environmental Price: PHP 25 (PHP 50 for Foreigners)
Boat Leases – PHP 1,500 – 4,000 relying on vacation spot
Bundle Excursions: PHP 800 – 2,000
Normally, that is paired up with Island Hopping to Daku, Bare, and Guyam Islands.
Journey to Sohoton Cove
Through Claver, Surigao del Norte
- There are Manila and Cebu Flights to Surigao Airport in Surigao Metropolis
- When you’ve got a land journey from Leyte, then you may as well use this feature
- Go to Hayanggabon Port, Claver
- From there, you possibly can journey a ship to Sohoton Cove
From Surigao Metropolis by Boat
- You can even go to Surigao Pier or Pantalan and off to Socorro
- 3 hours is the estimated journey time
- From Socorro, you may get a journey to Sohoton Cove
- There may be an airport in Siargao with flights to and from Manila, Cebu, Clark, and Davao
- In Siargao, you possibly can go to Normal Luna and lease a ship for Sohoton Cove
- You can even go to Dapa and journey to Socorro the place you may get a journey to Sohoton Cove
Journey Tricks to Sohoton Cove
- Use waterproof baggage in order that your issues received’t get moist
- Jellyfish season is claimed to be from February to June
- It’s cheaper if you’re a gaggle when going to tour the locations
- Please don’t get rid of trash within the sea as sea creatures may eat it
- You’ll be able to lease security gears – lifejackets and helmets
- You’ll be able to carry meals alongside the way in which, nonetheless, be accountable and depart no hint
- Bundle Meals are additionally out there
Sohoton Cove Itinerary
6:00 AM – Off to the assembly level
7:00 AM – Begin tour to Bucas Grande
9:00 AM – Magkukuob Cave / Hagukan Cave
10:00 AM – Cliff Diving
11:00 AM – Jellyfish Sanctuary
12:00 PM – Lunch
1:00 PM – Daku Island
2:30 PM – Guyam Island
4:00 PM – Bare Island
5:30 PM – Again to Mainland
Sohoton Cove is a sight to behold. For nature lovers on the market, you absolutely will fall in love with this beautiful web site. I hope you will have time to go to right here if you end up in Surigao or Siargao. Might this journey information be useful in your future adventures. Good luck!
In regards to the Author
Hey, I’m Lyza! I as soon as was an individual who simply imagined going to locations “in the future” however determined to pursue my goals. My first journey overseas was in Japan, solo, final 2018, and fell in love with the journey since. I’m aiming to go to 10 nations earlier than turning 30 and a pair of new locations within the Philippines yearly. Apart from touring, I really like organizing journeys, images, studying, and making new buddies. Comply with my adventures by means of my Instagram.
Are you on Pinterest? Pin these!