The Home Development Mutual Fund (HDMF) or Pag-IBIG Fund (Pagtutulungan sa Kinabukasan: Ikaw, Bangko, Industriya at Gobyerno) is a GOCC that helps us Filipinos save money for our houses or future homes. With Pag-IBIG, you can loan money if you ever want to have a house (Housing Loan), in case of emergencies or you need it (Multi-purpose Loan), or if there is a disaster in your place (Calamity Loan.)
If you are an employee, then you have this as a deduction costing about 1% or 2% of your salary. However, don’t worry as you can have it back on the maturity date with additional interest.
You can also avail of MP1 and MP2 Savings program; in MP1 it will be added in your contribution so that your loanable amount can get bigger while MP2, you will save at least 500 a month for 5 years and you will get at least Php 30,000 plus interest after 5 years.
It is really great to be a member of Pag-IBIG. Here are the steps on how you can register as a Pag-IBIG member.
Two Type of Members
- Private Employees
- Government Employees
- Overseas Filipino Workers
- Professional/Business Owners
- Job Order (JO) Personnel
- Other Income Earners
- Foreign Government Employees
- Barangay Officials or Employees
- Non-working spouse
- Religious Person
- Cooperative or Trade Union Member
- Overseas Filipino Migrant
Step by Step Guide on Pag-IBIG Membership Registration
If you have no Pag-IBIG Membership yet or Pag-IBIG Number
1. Go to this website.
Click “Membership Registration”
2. As you see this, click continue.
3. Fill in your details and click proceed.
4. Fill-up more details about you and click next.
5. Review the details you have typed and “Submit Registration.”
6. A page will appear saying that you have been successfully registered in your Pag-IBIG Online Registration. Print or Download your MDF (Member’s Data Form.) Take note of your RTN (Registration Tracking Number) as you can use it while you don’t have a PAG-IBIG number yet.
7. After 2 days of submission, text
IDSTAT (space) [RTN – #] (space) [Birthdate MM/DD/YYY]
E.g. IDSTAT 123456789012 01/31/1990
0917 888 4363 (Globe and Touch Mobile)
0918 898 4363 (Smart, Talk and Text, and Sun)
8. Take note of your texted Pag-IBIG number. Submit it to your HR if you are employed or save it in your files.
Here’s is the table for the Pag-IBIG monthly contribution
|Employee Contribution Rate|
Employer Contribution Rate
Php 1,500 and below
|Over Php 1,500|
Monthly compensation is a basic salary plus other allowances.
Maximum monthly compensation is Php 5,000, so more or less a maximum of Php 100.00 for employee and Php 100.00 for the employer.
If you don’t have an employer, you should also pay the employer’s contribution rate except for housewives or househusbands, so you would pay a maximum of Php 200.00 monthly.
For self-employed and voluntary members, remittance is of payment is on or before the 10th day of the following month. However, you can pay quarterly and should be paid on or before the 10th day of the beginning month of the quarter.
E.g. June Contribution – July 10 deadline, April – June Contribution – April 10 deadline
Monthly Savings, Pag-IBIG I, MP2, Housing Loan Dues and STL for OFW
- Bayad Center
- SM Business Center (also Savemore and Hypermarket)
- M. Lhuillier
Housing Loan Payments
OTC Payment Instructions
1. Ask for the payment form and fill in your MID, MP2 Account Number or Housing Account Number. If contribution only, just MID.
2. Pay the amount due.
3. Receive the slip with your transaction reference number. Keep the OR and proof of payment.
Credit Card Payment Instructions
1. Go to this website
2. Fill up your details:
Type, Category, Pag-IBIG Mid, Saving, and Period Covered
3. Review details and click proceed.
4. Check your payment summary, if you are okay with it, click Submit.
5. Choose the type of credit card you will use and enter your details.
6. You will receive advice if your payment has been completed or if it was unsuccessful.
7. If it is successful, you can print or your payment transaction and payment confirmation as proof of your payment.
Other payment facilities:
- Globe GCash
- PayMaya Checkout
- Moneygment Mobile App – Cashpinas
- 7-11 – ECPay
- Coins.ph – CIS Bayad Center
- Overseas Remittances
- Philippine National Bank
- Asia United Bank
- Cashpinas Remittance Corporation
Pag-IBIG Loyalty Card
Though not yet considered as a valid ID but still a secondary ID, a Pag-IBIG Loyalty Card has a lot of perks. You can get discounts at restaurants, department stores and many more.
Pag-IBIG Loyalty Card Registration
1. Download and Fill-up this form:
2. Go to the nearest Pag-IBIG Fund Branch with your form and an ID.
3. Pay a registration fee of Php 100.00 and keep the receipt.
4. Go to the kiosk to have your picture and signature taken.
5. Wait for 45 days for your card to be pick0up at the branch or delivered to you.
If you are an employee of a company, Pag-IBIG personnel may come to your company for picture taking and such will be delivered to your company afterward. Payment shall be deducted in your salary, however.
Here are a few places you can get a discount. Check this document.
During the maturity of your membership, you can get your total amount of contributions (employee and employer) and dividend earnings.
If you want to buy a fully developed house, or a pre-owned one, or a condominium, borrow money for construction or house improvement. Then you can avail loan at Pag-IBIG.
If you have other needs like medical expenses, payment for your kid’s tuition, or anything else, then you can avail of this. You need to have 24 months of contributions first. You can also renew your loan.
You can borrow money in case your area is declared under a state of calamity.
If you wish to have additional savings with higher dividends than your original one, then you can avail of this. You just need a monthly payment of at least Php 500 for 5 years.
Pag-IBIG is really another great way to invest your money; you can loan it and have it back when you are retired / old too. Being a member is also easy and the payment is only a maximum of Php 200.00 a month. So visit the online website now and register for free.
Are you on Pinterest? Pin these!