On this article, you’ll know the way to journey by land from Cambodia to Vietnam. For these backpackers who wish to go to South East Asia, Cambodia to Vietnam route (or vice-versa) could be very widespread. Touring by bus or land can be an inexpensive various in comparison with utilizing the aircraft.
Our information might be from Phnom Pehn to Ho Chi Minh Metropolis or the border cities. As most vacationers cease for a day within the capital from Siem Reap. Hanoi, Vietnam’s Capital, can be not included as it is going to take a day to cross, and it’s higher to make use of Laos to Vietnam Route. Nevertheless, the closest well-known metropolis is Ho Chi Minh (Saigon), so that you gained’t remorse this fashion.
Phnom Pehn to Ho Chi Minh Metropolis by Direct Bus
Many bus corporations are catering to journey from Phnom Pehn to Ho Chi Minh Metropolis. Try your choices:
- Big Ibis provides luxurious buses from Phnom Pehn to Ho Chi Minh Metropolis
- You’ll must go to the Gian Ibis Bus Terminal close to Wat Phnom
- Journey time is 6 –8 hours relying on visitors
- It prices USD 10
- They’ve sleeper buses in your journey from Cambodia to Vietnam
- Departure level is the Virak Buntham Workplace
- Journey Time is about 10 hours
- Prices are about USD 16
The Sinh Vacationer
- They’ve busses (sitting) Phnom Pehn to Ho Chi Minh Metropolis
- Journey time is estimated 7 hours
- Costs from VND 391,000
- Departure level is at 275 F, Pham Ngu Lao St.
- There are VIP Vans and Buses
- Costs from VND 370,000
- Boarding level at No. 313, Sihanouk Blvd.
- Journey time is estimated 7 hours
- Costs from USD 10
Extra bus corporations give you journeys from Cambodia to Vietnam. These are solely the favored ones.
Phnom Pehn to Ho Chi Minh Metropolis with Border Stops
If you wish to cease and spend time close to the borders, you may nonetheless accomplish that. Nevertheless, there are numerous direct buses from Vietnam or Cambodia, and they’re extra handy to make use of.
Bus to Bavet, Cambodia
Bavet is essentially the most well-known border from Cambodia to Vietnam. The primary attraction of the world is the casinos.
- Journey time from Phnom Pehn to Bavet Border is about 3 to 4 hours
- Prices begin at USD 5
- You’ll be able to trip from a bus terminal, particularly these which are going on to HCM
Crossing the Border
- Cross by the Cambodian Immigration Workplace together with your baggage
- Stroll to the Vietnamese border
- Present your passport and visa, if relevant to the Vietnamese Immigration Officer
- Get your baggage checked
From Moc Bai, Vietnam
- Journey a bus from to Ho Chi Minh
- Journey time is 2 to three hours
- Fares are begins from VND 700
Journey Suggestions in your Land journey from Cambodia to Vietnam
- Purchase snacks in your journey to keep away from getting hungry
- Put together cash in USD and each in Cambodia and Vietnam foreign money simply in case
- Test your objects because the customs in Vietnam are fairly strict
- Learn in case you ever want a visa to Vietnam or not, you too can apply for an eVisa forward
Transportation Tip: For those who’re searching for the most affordable solution to guide the Trains, Buses, Ferries, Transfers on this route, we use 12Go.Asia to match the costs!
Now you know the way to journey by land from Cambodia to Vietnam. In case you are not into land transportation, you might additionally attempt by way of boat or aircraft. Each these nations are very reasonably priced, so your fee is price it. I extremely counsel getting on a bus early morning, in order that you might chill out and revel in Ho Chi Minh within the afternoon. Comfortable and Protected Travels!
Are you on Pinterest? Pin these!
In regards to the Author
Hey, I’m Lyza! I as soon as was an individual who simply imagined going to locations “in the future” however determined to pursue my desires. My first journey overseas was in Japan, solo, final 2018, and fell in love with the journey since. I’m aiming to go to 10 nations earlier than turning 30 and a pair of new locations within the Philippines yearly. Apart from touring, I like organizing journeys, pictures, studying, and making new mates. Comply with my adventures by my Instagram.