Here’s our guide for Filipinos about applying for a Schengen Denmark Visa with your Philippines passport. Go to one of the happiest countries in the world!
Check out the land where fairy tales where inspired; from the Little Mermaid to the Ugly Duckling. See Vikings, Legos, and castles in the one and only – Denmark. Off you go to this magical country with colorful buildings and endless gorgeous sites!
If you really want to visit Denmark, here’s a guide on how to apply for a Schengen Denmark Visa with your Philippine Passport. Read this to know how to journey to this European country. Good luck!
Danish Embassy in the Philippines
Embassy of Denmark, The Philippines
Address: 11th/F 11th Corporate Center, 11th Avenue corner Triangle Drive, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City
Contact number: +63 2 8865 8800 – press 2
Email Address: [email protected]
Royal Danish Consulate in Cebu
Address: Insular Life Cebu Business Centre, Mindanao Avenue cor. Biliran Road, Cebu Business Park, Cebu City,
Contact number: +63 32 266 5930
Email Address: [email protected]
Royal Danish Consulate in Davao
Address: Agusan National Road, KM 12, SASA, Davao City
Contact number: +63 82 272 7362
Email Address: [email protected]
Visa Application is at the VFS Center in Manila or Cebu rather than at the Embassy.
Who can apply for a Schengen Denmark Visa in the Philippines
- If you are only visiting Denmark, Greenland, Faroe Islands, or Estonia in the Schengen Area;
- For those who are traveling around the Schengen Area but stays in Denmark (or those mentioned countries) the longest
- Or if your first entry is in Denmark and you’ll go other Schengen Countries in equal length
Main Requirements in Applying for a Schengen Denmark Visa for Tourists
Here’s a checklist you need to also submit for your application.
1. Schengen Visa Application Form – you’ll need to fill it up online using this link. Register first.
2. One Passport-Sized Photo – this must be pasted and not stapled in the Visa application form
3. Valid Passport – with at least two unused pages that is valid 3 months after your departure in the Schengen Area
4. Passport copy – bio-page and pages with visas and stamps
5. Proof of Financial Means
6. Travel Itinerary
- Day to Day Itinerary
- Letter of Intent – we have a cover letter service in case you need help
- Proof of Accommodation or Hotel Bookings
8. Round trip ticket – you are not required to buy or pay for the whole ticket, but a reservation would suffice. Check our rent a flight service where you can get a legit and reserved ticket.
Supporting Documents for your Application
- Previous passport for the last 3 years – a copy of the bio-page and pages with visas and stamps
- Photocopy of your Marriage Certificate, if applicable
- Photocopy of the Birth Certificate(s) of your child/ren, if applicable
- Proof of Work
- Employed – COE with the position, length of service, salary, duration of approved leave, company ID, and payslips for the last 3 months
- Self Employed – DTI or SEC Registration, Income Tax Returns
- Student – Certificate of enrolment and school ID, leave of absence
- Photocopies of own means and properties, if applicable
How to Apply for a Schengen Denmark Visa
STEP 1: Register your application online.
On the site:
1. Register and enter your details. Check your e-mail to activate your account.
2. Apply either individual or group.
3. Fill in the application from start to finish. Don’t forget to choose the correct visa application center.
4. Pay the amount of the visa fee and click next.
5. You will be given the receipt as well as a cover letter; print these. Sign the cover letter.
STEP 2: You have now the application form, so get the rest of your documents.
STEP 3: Schedule an appointment at the VFS Center nearest to you. Click here to book an appointment. You can choose between Manila and Cebu.
VFS Global Visa Application Center Philippines
Ecoplaza Building, Mezzanine Floor
Don Chino Roces Ave, Extension, Makati
1231 Kalakhang Maynila
Denmark Visa Application Centre
Unit 503, 5th Floor, Keppel Center
Samar Loop cor. Cardinal Rosales Avenue
Cebu Business Park, Cebu City 6000
STEP 4: Go to the VFS Application Center with your documents. Your fingerprints and picture will also be taken. Pay the VFS Service fee.
STEP 5: Wait for the decision of the Embassy. They will contact you if your application has been approved or denied. Claim your passport at VFS or avail of their courier services.
Fees for a Schengen Denmark Visa in the Philippines
VFS Service Fee: PHP 585 for applicants 6 years old and above
Visa Fee: EURO 80
For 0-11 years: EURO 40
Processing time: It is usually 15 days. However, the Embassy may take up to 45 days to process your application and may ask for additional documentation and further verifications.
Frequently Asked Questions About Schengen Denmark Visa
1. How long can I travel with my Short Stay Visa?
You can stay in Denmark and the Schengen Area for a maximum of 90 days for a 180 day period.
2. Is an interview mandatory?
It is not necessary. However, you may be called for an interview at the Embassy if they see something wrong with your documents, or they want some clarification with the purpose of your stay.
3. Should I submit a cover letter?
It is not a requirement, but it’s highly recommended. A Cover Letter can help you explain your situation and circumstances to the Visa Officer.
4. Do I need to buy a plane ticket before my application?
No, you only need a confirmed booking with a PRN. Renting a flight is highly recommended; we have this service available.
5. What is the best insurance to use?
AXA Schengen is highly recommended. They will completely refund your payment in case your visa doesn’t get approved. No risk at all.
6. What if my visa gets rejected? What should I do?
You can file a Remonstrance Letter or file another application from another EU Embassy.
I hope you now know how to apply for a Schengen Denmark Visa. You can enjoy the magic, views, and culture this happy place has to offer. In case you need help with your visa application, you can get our visa application bundle service. Good luck!
About the Writer
Hey, I’m Lyza! I once was a person who just imagined going to places “one day” but decided to pursue my dreams. My first travel abroad was in Japan, solo, last 2018, and fell in love with the journey since. I’m aiming to visit 10 countries before turning 30 and 2 new places in the Philippines every year. Besides traveling, I love organizing trips, photography, reading, and making new friends. Follow my adventures through my Instagram.
Are you on Pinterest? Pin these!